This website was initially designed to share my personal stuffs. However,while
surfing on the net, I found many false derogatory and cheap remarks against Hinduism.
Being well versed in indian scriptures,I decided to include spiritual stuffs just
for spreading awareness. Though my articles are focussed on hinduism, there would
be no offensive or defamatory content against any religion. Respecting all gods
is the essence of hinduism. This is a non profitable website and is not affiliated
or associated with any religious organizations.
Top Liked Articles
1. Why we cannot see god
2. Science in Hinduism-Gravitational force and repulsive force
3. Does God exists everywhere
4. Is Goddess Durga the supreme universal mother
5. Science in Hinduism-Einstein Theory of relativity
6. Why hanuman is the only savior of this age- kaliyuga
7. Science in hinduism-Evolution in vishnu avatars
8. Science in Hinduism-Structure of universe and various planets
9. Why humans are naturally herbivorous
10. Proof of Lord krishna existence-1
11. Vedas Quotes Against Present Caste System
12. Science in hinduism-Extraction-Contraction and creation of universe
13. Stories of radha krishna love
14. Legend of Ramayana across the world
15. Why scientists want to protect ram setu
16. Swastika-Most sacred symbol of all ancient civilization
17. Why gayatri mantra is the most powerful mantra
18. Historic examples against present caste based system
19. Why lord shiva is known as king of dance
20. Science in Hinduism-Large numbers and infinity
SubmitLinkURL Web Directory
Janani Janma-bhoomi-scha Swargadapi Gariyasi(Mother and Motherland are Greater than Heaven')-Lord Rama
Display any content
here, from text, images, to rich HTML. Use the close link to dismiss the box. Click
the close box to dismiss it.
Show animation effects using ajax UpdatePanelAnimation control
Jul 01, 2012
files are not generated for latest articles.
Share this to your friends. One of your friend is waiting for your share.
UpdatePanelAnimation can be considered as an extension of Update Progress control. Only difference is that it allows declarative Xaml Language to use the powerful animation framework of Ajax. . It is used to play animations both while an UpdatePanel is updating and after it has finished updating.
Note that the OnUpdating animation will always play even when there is only partial postback, but the OnUpdated animation will only play at the end of a partial postback if its UpdatePanel was changed. However, setting the UpdatePanel's UpdateMode="Always" will ensure that the OnUpdated animation plays only when every partial postback completes. This can help us interact with the user while there is a call back in process and we can use the existing Animation framework to provide users with good interactivity while the call back is in process and also when the call back has completed
The UpdatePanel animation behavior can be applied with the following extender (the italic properties are optional, and the ellipses represent a generic animation description):
<OnUpdating> ... </OnUpdating>
<OnUpdated> ... </OnUpdated>
TargetControlID - ID of the UpdatePanel whose updates are used to play the animations.
OnUpdating - Generic animation played as when any UpdatePanel begins updating
OnUpdated - Generic animation played after the UpdatePanel has finished updating (but only if the UpdatePanel was changed)
Sequence- Specify the order of the events i.e. the first declared parallel events should happen before the next one.
Parallel- specifies that all the events contained within should occur simultaneously for particular duration at a certain fps rate
EnableAction- Will perform the declared operation on the target control
Detailed example with code is in the attached example
Drawbacks of UpdatePanelAnimationExtender:
When you have multiple update panels on a page and you are using an UpdatePanelAnimationExtender for one of them, the OnUpdating animation runs for every postback regardless of which mode the UpdatePanel is in (UpdateMode=Always|Conditional).
This is problematic because:
1. The OnUpdated animation only runs when the content in the update panel actually changes... so if a panel fades out OnUpdating and fades in OnUpdated, then your panel will fade out but never fade back in.
2. This behavior also destroys the intended functionality of the UpdatePanelAnimationExtender control in case of multiple panels within the same page. If OnUpdating would run only when the associated UpdatePanel actually updates, then one would really find this control useful.
In our example, Intitially, when the screen loads,
Depending upon the options we select, we will get the related animation effects
In case if only color background is selected
In case if all the options are selected
Thus, we have seen how to use Ajax UpdatePanel extender control on textbox controls of our aspx page.
All content of this website(Except Blogs) is handled by an automated process and is subjected to errors.
Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
Top Viewed Articles
1. Floating stones of Shri Ram Setu
2. Scientific explanation of Hindu cosmology and reincarnation
3. Is god female-Yes or No
4. How many Gods in Hinduism
5. Why all gods are born in india
6. Why Hindus greet namaste and its significance
7. Is lord ganesha God and worthy of worship
8. Science in Hinduism-Motion of earth around sun
9. Why cow is sacred to hindus
10. Science in Hinduism-Place value and Decimal number system
11. Why Idol worship in hinduism
12. Symbolism of story behind kumbh mela-world largest gathering on earth
13. Why Lord krishna had more than 16000 wives
14. Proving historicity of Krishna-Archaeological and astronomical evidences
15. Cheating and Deception by lord krishna
16. Why Animal worship in hinduism
17. Did Greeks worshipped lord krishna
18. Who invented snakes and ladders
19. Did Egyptians worshipped lord krishna
20. is Lord Kuber indian santa claus